Mira Sleep Trial and Warranty
- 10-year warranty
- 130-night trial period with easy returns
How does the Sleep Trial work?
The best way to truly test out a mattress is to sleep on it for a while. This is why Mira offers Canada's Longest 130 Night Trial. Try your Mira Mattress in the comfort of your own home to make sure it is the right mattress for you. If you're not completely satisfied for any reason, here is how you complete a simple return:
- Email us at email@example.com within your first 130 nights. Trial starts on the day you take delivery.
- Let us know what day/time you'll be home, and Mira will arrange for free mattress pickup.
- Mira will issue you a complete 100% refund of your order back to your original payment method.
No waiting, and super easy. Unlike some of our competitors who make you wait a full 30-days before you can initiate a return. At Mira our goal is to take the pain out of sleeping and even returning a mattress. :)
Mira Mattress Warranty
Your new Mira Bed Mattress is covered by a 10-year Limited Warranty. For 10-years following your Mira Bed Mattress purchase, if you experience a manufacturing defect that is covered under our warranty, we will offer a one-time replacement or repair of the original mattress size purchased. This includes all components of the mattress. There is no fee or deductible required. The collection of the original product and delivery of the replacement will be completed by manufacturer at no cost to the customer. If the warranty claim happens during your 130-night trial period, the trial will be paused during shipment of the replacement mattress and the trial will resume upon delivery of the replacement Mira Mattress.
The Mira Bed Mattress warranty covers the original purchaser of any Mira Bed Mattress who is located in Canada. Any warranty, or implied warranty, is only valid for the period of time the Mattress is owned by the original purchaser of the Mattress. The original purchaser, for the purposes of this warranty, will be the individual whose details are associated with the ecommerce purchase. Please retain a copy of the receipt which was sent to the email address on record.
Photos, the lot # (located on the mattress), and original proof of purchase may be required upon a warranty request in order to identify and assess the warranty issue.
What is covered in the warranty?
This Limited Warranty covers the following during normal wear and use:
- Degradation, which causes the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one (1) inch, not associated with the use of an improper foundation. For the purposes of this warranty, a proper foundation must be a raised frame with no gaps larger than 3 inches.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any defect or flaw in the zipper assembly of the mattress cover. Manufacturer may decide to repair or replace the cover that wraps the Mira Bed Mattress.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- A normal increase in softness of the foam after long-term use.
- Comfort preference or mattress height preference.
- Any stains, burns, tears, cuts, or liquid/moisture damage resulting from use by customer or their environment.
- Damage incurred by transportation after initial delivery.
- Damage due to use with an inappropriate foundation. The Mira Bed Mattress must not be placed directly on the floor and must use a proper, raised frame which provide supports along the entire bottom surface of the Mattress with no gaps larger than 3 inches.
- Product that is sold by an unauthorized retailer or product that is in any way sold as “used” or any other similar wording indicating the product is not “new”.
Except for the terms provided above, manufacturer will not charge the purchasers to repair or replace a purchaser’s Mattress if it is deemed defective during the length of this 10-year Limited Warranty. No new warranty will be provided for the replacement product. The warranty approval process is up to manufacturer’s sole discretion, and not up to the customer’s interpretation of our warranty policy.
Disclaimer, limitation on liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE MATTRESS IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THIS WARRANTY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE YOUR EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES AND REPLACE ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SOME PROVINCES OR TERRITORIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
SOME PROVINCES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM PROVINCE TO PROVINCE AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED MATTRESS WARRANTY, IN NO EVENT WILL MANUFACTURER OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE MATTRESS OR ITS USE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INDEMNITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF MANUFACTURER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. MANUFACTURER’S TOTAL LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE MATTRESS GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
SOME PROVINCES OR TERRITORIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.